Please post a comment on this article to request what you wish to buy. Your Seals will then be taken off the record and we will answer your comment with permission to use what you wanted if you have enough Seals.
Good practice in Roleplaying includes things like being a fair player in RP fights, writing longer, descriptive posts and answers, showing awareness of your character's strengths and weaknesses and being polite and respectful to other players as well as your admin team. Seals may also sometimes be available through forum roleplay or events.
For three Seals
- A Talisman of partial protection against an element of Magic.
- A weapon of your choice made from Darkglass.
- A Pheonix heart (can be used by a character to bring another back to life).
For five Seals
- Unlocking Astrals as a character type.
- A weapon of your choice made from Seraphite.
- A weapon of your choice made from Stygian Iron.
For seven Seals
- Unlocking Incarnate as a character type.
- Unlocking Elites as a character type.
- A weapon made of Ferrite of your choice (which grants Labyrinth access).
For nine Seals
For twelve Seals
- One of the Legendary Weapons.